1. We cut an access hole in order to hook up our 8-inch in diameter hose to the main trunk line of the system
2. Our hose is connected to the trunk line of the air duct system to our Power Vac Truck
3. All of the debris is carried out from the air duct system to a holding tank in our truck.
4. We take extra care in your home by using corner guards to protect the walls, trim, doors, etc.
5. Each vent is cleaned with our 225 pounds per sq. inch of compressed air to guide the dust and debris down the entire length of the vent to the trunk line.
6. We also use a specially designed air whip to loosen the debris.
7. We cut a 1-inch hole to access the different sections of your air duct system to thoroughly clean it.
8. After the vents have been cleaned, we plug up the 1-inch holes that were cut to access the main trunk lines.
9. We also clean the cold air returns (larger vents mounted on the wall).
10. After the air duct system is thoroughly cleaned, we patch up any access holes that were cut with sheet metal, metal screws and aluminum tape.
11. We then apply a sanitizer throughout the entire air duct system. This kills mold, mildew, bacteria, and anything that might potentially be growing in your vents.
12. We air wash the furnace, including the blower, heat, A/C coils, etc. Pictured here is a dirty blower inside the furnace.